Lots of Space!
We are excited to be back in the lower level of the former Macy’s store on the northside of Glendale Town Center, 2615 E. 62nd St. Market hours are 9-noon November – April.
Because we are going back indoors and COVID is still part of our lives, we are recommending that all customers wear face masks. We will not be enforcing our recommendation.
This Saturday is the annual Monumental Marathon which means that part of College will have restricted access from 9-12. Check out the details here.
7 Exciting New Winter Vendors!
- The Gallery Pastry Shop (croissants, macarons, and more!)
- Wild Sage Tea Co. (loose leaf, organic, hand-blended teas)
- Wildschool Market (sweet and savory ready to eat crepes)
- The Cookie Jar Crew (creative and decadent cookies)
- Jack’s Caramel Corn (State Fair style and buttery)
- Metta Gardens Ferments (healthy fermented foods)
- Norman Mullett Farm is joining us for the Winter season this year!
- Live entertainment is returning to the Winter Market!!
Other BRFM Winter Vendor News
- Small Batch Soups will be preparing ready to eat paninis Weeks 2 & 4!
- Artisano’s Oils and Spices will continue roasting peppers and tomatillos on site thru November.
- Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood will be coming twice a month this year.
- Full Hand Farm will be offering preorders again over the winter.
- Sugar Bar will be back in December with her amazing Holiday cookies!
- Check out the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here
WHAT’S COOKING: Very Versatile Strata
This dish travels well, makes a great brunch, and is easy peasy. Use sausage or ham instead of bacon, spinach or other greens for the chard, cubed winter squash or potato in place of the peppers, and any kind of cheese. Serve with a salad and you have a cozy supper. Check out the recipe!
MUSICAL GUEST: Nick Ivanovich
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome Nick Ivanovich back to the Market with his traditional Ukrainian folk music influenced songs full of alluring minor modes and sweet melodies. Our musical guests work for free, so if you like what you hear, please leave a tip and/or purchase a CD.