A Message from the Winter Market Team
Remember that this is the LAST MARKET until January 8 since we are closed both Christmas Day and New Year’s Day this year. With only a week left before Christmas, our vendors have plenty of gift options ready to go! Beautiful cutting boards from Dickinson’s Woodworking, jam from Home Ec, hot cocoa bombs from X’Chocolart, healthy pet treats from Pet Wants, spice sets from Apricot Sun, and so much more! And don’t forget a holiday wreath from Harvest Moon!
BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights
This week – December 18
- Special vendor Sugar Bar is finally back this week with the more original holiday cookie art – just in time for Christmas!
- Pop-up vendor Sahm’s returns this Saturday with their original Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Care plus two limited edition flavors – Chocolate Mint and Caramel Apple! Buy more than one to get you thru the holidays!
- Apricot Sun will be bringing her signature hummus and baba ghanouj this week – usually available only in the summer!
- This will be Full Hand Farm‘s last in-person market until April. January thru March they will be bringing Preorders for pick-up at the Market. The link to their Preorder page is on our Winter Vendor List (BRFM website and newsletter).
- This will be Harvest Moon Flower Farm‘s last market until March when spring flowers are ready.
- We’ll have Week 3 part-time vendors Maplewood Farms, Apricot Sun, Better Edges, and Russell Sheep Co this week plus Hole Pottery!
- Tallow is back this week!
- That Pickle Guy, Native Bread, Wild Sage Tea Co. and Jack’s Caramel Corn will be out this week.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. See Saturday’s Vendor Map here.
- Santa Claus will be at the market from 9 AM-12 Noon this Saturday! Parents can take their own photos of their kids with Santa at his Booth.
- Check out the new Broad Ripple gift items – t-shirts, insulated coffee cup/koozies, and more at the BRVA booth!
Classy Carrot Sides
When preparing special holiday meals, the side dishes sometimes get lost in the shuffle. Here are a trio of classy carrot side dishes that will steal the show. They’re simple and easy too, so they won’t stress you out. Serve them with a main meat entree, or an array of other veggies. Check out the recipes.
Whobilados play an acoustic mix of traditional tunes, originals, and songs by great writers. They blend multi-part vocals, with stringed instruments, jaw harp, and harmonica for their listenable, heartfelt music.
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!