A Message from the Winter Market Team
Happy New Year all! We are excited to be back at the Market this Saturday! The biggest change for this week is that Full Hand Farm has moved to Preorder only until April – they’ll have a few bags of greens available for onsite customers who forgot to preorder, but the rest will be prebagged and ready for customer pickup. Click this link to find their preorder site – orders need to be in by 6 AM Fridays for pick up on Saturday.
BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Special pop-up vendor this week! Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, the legendary hot sauce from Acapulco Joe’s (now La Chica’s) is bringing their regular Sassy and Hot Sassy sauces for us to check out!
- Full Hand Farm will only be bringing preorders beginning this week thru March. The link to their Preorder page is on our Winter Vendor List (BRFM website and newsletter).
- Part-time vendor Apricot Sun will be participating in all January markets. Other Week 2 part-time vendors with us this week are Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood, Small Batch Soups, Red Frazier Bison and Hole Pottery.
- Hole Pottery is having a special SECONDS SALE this week.
- Native Bread, Pots & Pans, kuacha & me(h) Cookie Jar Crew, Home Ec and 3 in 1 Restaurant are out this week.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. And check out their schedules on the Vendor Map.
‘Tis the season for colds and flu and, well, you know… Healthy veggie-filled soups are just what you need to strengthen your immune system, clear your sinuses, and calm your coughs. Here we offer a variety of seasonal soups that are good for what ails you, even if it’s just the winter blues. Check out the recipes.
Pat McBride plays an acoustic mix of 60’s favorites, standards and originals. Our regular customers may remember him as half of the Two Starlighters who have played the market many times.