BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Based on customer response, two Vendor who did Pop-Ups with us are starting as regular vendors this week! Sahm’s will start full-time this week and will be bringing breads and buns from their own bakery. They’ll also have their famous Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake! And Farmer’s Sassy Sauce (of Acapulco Joe’s fame) will start with us part-time on Weeks 1 and 3.
- Reminder – Full Hand Farm is doing preorders only through March.
- Week 3 part-time vendors with us this week are Maplewood Farms, Apricot Sun, Better Edges, and Russell Sheep Co.
- Native Bread, Pots & Pans, Cookie Jar Crew, Xchocol’Art, and Home Ec are all back this week.
- Jason Michael Thomas is out on vacation this week and next.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. Check out the Vendor Map here.
Starting a new year, everyone seems to want to turn over a new leaf and get healthier. That means more veggies. As someone once said, “Eat (real) food, mostly plants, not too much.” Whether you’re going vegetarian, flexitarian, pescatarian, or traditional, these mashed root veggies are just the solution. Check out the recipes.
Combustible Dust (aka Dustin McKinney), is influenced by American folk traditions, Brazilian music, songs from Spain, Eastern Europe, and Louisiana Creole. He is a music teacher as well as a singer and instrumentalist. FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!