BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Week 4 part-time vendors with us this week are Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood, Small Batch Soups, Hole Pottery, kuacha and me(h) plus Apricot Sun.
- Native Bread, Jason Michael Thomas, and Xchocol’Art are out this week.
- Full Hand Farm is only bringing preorders now thru March.
- Customer favorite Groomsville Popcorn returns to the Winter Market on February 5!!
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. Or see the Vendor Map here.
It’s easy to eat healthy during the summer growing season when you have an abundance of fresh vegetables available. But what about winter? Greens are a great way to get nourishing goodness into your diet during the long cold months — and they don’t need to be boring, as this recipe proves. Check out the recipe.
Proctor & Strunk
Kevin Strunk and Mark Proctor play a wide variety of folk, bluegrass, country and light rock covers and originals on guitar and mandolin. They’re always a hit at the Market.
FYI – our musicians donate their time to the Market and its customers, so tips are very much appreciated.