BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Week 5 doesn’t come along often but when it does, it means some of our part-time vendors are with us an extra week this month! This Saturday we’ll have part-time vendors Russel Sheep Company, Small Batch Soups, Apricot Sun, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Metta Gardens, Red Frazier Bison, and Maplewood Farms.
- Tulip Tree Creamery is offering its award-winning Trillium cheese 2 for the price of 1 this Saturday!!!
- Jason Michael Thomas, and Xchocol’Art are BACK this week!
- Out this week – Native Bread (returning 2/5) and Home Ec (returning on 2/12).
- Full Hand Farm is only bringing preorders now thru March.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. And check out where to find them on our Vendor Map.
Whether you identify as vegetarian or not, mushrooms are “meaty” and delicious. They’re available all year-round at the Market too. Here are some super easy recipes for using mushrooms to make wonderful warming winter sandwiches. Combine with soup and/or salad for a complete hearty meal. Check out the recipes.
Robert Bruce Scott
Robert Bruce Scott is a classically trained tenor and self-trained mandolinist, guitarist, keyboardist, and harper with an eclectic repertoire of songs.
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!