BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Special Guest, the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired is back again this week with their Plant Sale! All proceeds support the Horticultural Program at ISBVI.
- Sugar cookie designer/decorator Sugar Bar will be back with her delightful Valentine’s Day AND Super Bowl cookies!!
- Lots of vendors will have Valentine’s Day specials this week including Xchocol’Art‘s large chocolate boxes and Hubbard & Craven‘s Mocha-Retta (dark chocolate cherry!!) Latte. Be sure to check them all out!!
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 2 part-time vendors Metta Gardens, Small Batch Soups, Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood, Red Frazier Bison, Hole Pottery, and kuacha & me(h).
- Unfortunately, Native Bread is out again this week – they planned to be back but a funeral for a family friend changed their plans. Hayley promises they will be back next week.
- Pet Wants Central Indy is out this week (on vacation) as is The Cookie Jar Crew (unplanned travel) .
- Full Hand Farm is bringing a limited number of Grower’s Choice bags (see photo below) for customers who forgot to preorder or just need extras.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here. And check out where to find them on the Vendor Map.
Sensuous Seafood Soup
I can’t think of anything more elegant or romantic than a true bisque of delicate seafood. Served with a good crusty bread and a fresh green salad, it’s a classic intimate dinner for two that is light and yet satisfying. Perfect for a cold winter evening when love is in the air. Check out the recipe.
This Saturday the BRFM welcomes Kris Huntley who describes himself as “a basic consumer born and raised on planet earth.” He does a wide selection of songs from the sixties to today. Come listen to him play while you shop this Saturday!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!