BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Tulip Tree‘s Nightshade was awarded a Silver Medal at the World Cheese Awards! They are bringing their first batch since the Award this Saturday. Congratulations Tulip Tree!!
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 3 part-time vendors Metta Gardens, Apricot Sun, Russell Sheep Company, Maplewood Farms, Better Edges, and Farmer’s Sassy Sauce.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm is out this week waiting for their greens to get a bit bigger!
- In the meantime, Full Hand Farm is bringing 50 extra bags of spring greens in addition to their regular Grower’s Choice bags of produce!
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules on the Vendor Map.
RUSSELL SHEEP COMPANY
Thirteen years ago, Russell Sheep Company began direct marketing meat from our flock of Suffolk Sheep. What a wonderful experience it has been! At Broad Ripple we have met the greatest people. That has provided incentive to provide the best lamb you’ll find anywhere. Now the time has come for us to close down our meat business.
We will be selling lamb until our current inventory runs out. You can find us at (and do preorders for) the Broad Ripple Farmers Market Feb. 19, Mar. 5 and 19, and Apr. 2 with lots of delicious selections still available. After Apr. 2, any remaining inventory will be sold directly from our farm. We may even be able arrange for delivery to customers in Indy after Apr. 2. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank each of you. We are blessed to have known and served you. Diane & Paul Russell
If you’re like us, you have multiple partially used jars of jam and preserves in your fridge. But we’ve been using them up recently since we discovered all the delectable things you can do with a little bit of fruit jams or preserves. Guess you could say, “it’s my jam”! Here’s a dozen delicious ways to use up jars of jam!
Mario Joven & Dave Bagley
This Saturday the BRFM welcomes long rime favorites Mario Joven and Dave Bagley playing a Variety from Irish, Celtic, bluegrass, classic rock, blues, Americana.
Come listen to them play while you shop this Saturday!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!