BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Schacht Farm owner Mandy Cline had a baby girl Addie Jo on 2/15. Mom and daughter are doing well and Schacht Farm will take a well-deserved week off this week.
- The Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired is back this week bringing larger houseplants and hanging baskets!
- Check out vendors celebrating Mardi Gras this week – Sahm’s with their baby King Cakes, Old Major with their Andouille Sausage, and That Pickle Guy with Olive Muffalata!
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 4 part-time vendors Metta Gardens, Small Batch Soups, Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood, Red Frazier Bison, Hole Pottery, and kuacha & me(h).
- Full Hand Farm and Schacht Farm are both out this week but back on 3/5. Corea Kimchi is also out this week.
- This is the last market for the Winter Season for The Vegan Cheese Lady, so stock up!
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and their schedules here.
Fat Tuesday is traditionally an occasion to pull out all the stops and eat like a king, but these days most of us are trying to eat healthy. Here are a couple of recipes to give you Cajun flavors in appetizer form so you can nibble or feast like a king!
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome Nick Ivanovich back to the Market with his traditional Ukrainian folk music influenced songs full of alluring minor modes and sweet melodies. Come listen to him sing and play while you shop this Saturday!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!