BRFM at Second Presbyterian Church again in 2022
Thanks to all of you who participated in our Market location survey last fall. In the end, 73% of you recommended we stay at the Church for 2022. We had a good meeting with Church staff and we are hopeful the parking/traffic situation will improve based on changes in Food Pantry operations. We sincerely appreciate the Church offering to have us back and we very much appreciate our loyal customers who have put up with several moves the last couple of years. Thank you all for your patience and support.
BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm returns this week with pussy willow stems and wreaths, spring wreaths, and early fresh flowers!
- New Vendor Pig’s Tale Charcuterie starts this week.
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 1 part-time vendors Russell Sheep Company, Apricot Sun, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Hidden Pond and Better Edges.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm, Xchocol’Art and Corea Kimchi are out this week.
- Reminder, That Pickle Guy last day at the Market for the Winter season is March 12, so stock up!
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and how to find them here. And check out the Vendor Map for this week here.
Pig’s Tale Charcuterie
Troy and Wendee Reed, owners of newest BRFM vendor Pig’s Tale Charcuterie will be introducing their products at BRFM this Saturday! Their regular lineup will include their summer sausages, salamis, and Snack Sticks. Each week they will also be bringing seasonal and specialty products like njuda spreadable salami and deli style meats.
Perfect “Pulled” Lamb
There’s nothing like melt-in-your-mouth tender roast meat served with hearty veggies and greens and topped with a flavorful gray. It’s a comforting way to get warm and cozy on a cold winter evening. This luscious take on pulled meat uses lamb shoulder that cooks up so nice and tender it can easily be pulled apart for serving.
We are excited to have the folk duo of Julia Spangler and Bethany Walters (aka the Thistle Sisters) back this week. Fun and lively music from two successful female entrepreneurs! Come listen to them sing and play while you shop this Saturday! FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!