BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- This will be the last Market for Russell Sheep Company – stop by and wish Diane well in her retirement!
- Maplewood Farms will be with us all 5 weeks in April!
- Norman Mullet Farm will have bedding plants again this week!
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 1 part-time vendors Russell Sheep Company, Apricot Sun, Hidden Pond and Better Edges.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Dickinson Woodworking, and Wild Sage Tea Co. are out this week.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and how to find them here.
A Taste of Ukraine
With the war in Ukraine and the plight of the refugees fleeing there so much in the news, these recipes feel not only seasonal and satisfying, but also timely. If only we could send boatloads of soup and casserole to the Ukrainian people like a big comforting hug. Check out the recipes!
Enjoy music by Pat McBride this Saturday. Pat brings us folk rock originals along with standards and 60’s favorites. He’s always a big hit at the Market. Come listen to him sing and play while you shop this Saturday!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!