BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Sugar Bar is back this week with stunning and tasty Easter Cookies!
- Pop-up vendor Filigree Bakery is with us bringing her springtime and Easter macarons and cakes!
- Find lots of ingredients for your Holiday dinners – from spring greens, radishes and mushrooms to eggs and breakfast sausage to cheeses and salami for your charcuterie board!
- This Saturday we’ll have regular Week 3 part-time vendors Apricot Sun, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Metta Gardens and Better Edges.
- Home Ec, Circle Bev and Norman Mullett Farm are out this week.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors on our website and click here to see our Vendor Map.
Filigree Bakery is a local boutique bakery specializing in French macarons, modern cakes, and cookies. Be sure to check out owner and food artist Laura’s beautiful Easter macarons and cakes this Saturday!
We occasionally bring pop-up vendors to get customer feedback. Let us know what you think!
The Ramp Rites of Spring
The annual & fleeting appearance of wild ramps at the Market is reason for celebration. We saw them this past Saturday and will see them this coming week, but then — who knows. Botanically, ramps are a type of foraged wild leek, but leeks are mild while ramps are uniquely pungent and flavorful. They are a burst of zing in dishes that shout “Spring is here!” Check out the recipes!
Dukes of Django
Drawing on swing music styles of Duke Ellington, Django Reinhardt and other musical greats, the Dukes of Django (Mario Joven and friends) play rousing, up-tempo swing. Come listen to them play while you shop this Saturday! Or sit and enjoy!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!