- Traffic & Parking Information
- Safe Bike Route
- Bringing Dogs to the Market
- Using SNAP and Fresh Bucks
- Inclement Weather Policy
Stay up to date with special events and vendor schedules through our Friday Newsletter, our Website, and our Facebook & Instagram pages – all current information can be found on each of these platforms.
And watch for two emails coming to your in-box next week with a preview of all the changes and new developments for this year’s outdoor market and special things to look for on Opening Day.
BRFM Winter Vendor Highlights for this Week
- Last chance to choose from a HUGE variety of herbs and bedding plants from Redwine Valley Farm! They are opening a farm store this summer, so we won’t see them again until Winter.
- It’s a great time to get your garden tools sharpened at Better Edges – makes the work so much easier!
- This Saturday we’ll have Special Week 5 part-time vendors Apricot Sun, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Metta Gardens, Better Edges, and Red Frazier Bison.
- Full Hand Farm, Home Ec Preserves, and Wildschool Market are out this week.
- See the full list of Winter Vendors and how to find them this week on our Vendor Map.
Seasonal Spring Soup
You may have seen this recipe in the Star last month. It caught our attention because there are lots of potatoes and leeks at the Market right now. It’s easy to make and oh so delicious. Make it vegetarian with a simple switch to vegetable broth! Look for our new “printer-friendly” button at the bottom of the recipe post. Get the recipe.
Broad Ripple resident, Matt Martin will entertain us this Saturday with his mellow melodies — perfect for a Market morning. Matt’s specialty is Folk Rock and his repertoire is extensive and delightful. Come listen to him play while you shop this Saturday!
FYI – all our musicians volunteer for the Market, so tips are much appreciated!