Vendor Highlights for Saturday, July 9
- Hickory Valley Farms starts their season this Saturday with their shagbark hickory syrup.
- Also starting this week — Wild’s Apple Farm, with the season’s first apples. More varieties to come as the season progresses.
- Look for fried dumplings on the ready-to-eat menu at Corea Kimchi.
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn sold out last week, but they’re bringing extra tomorrow. They take credit/debit cards now, with a service fee per bag of corn, so you may want to bring cash.
- Farm to Product, GT South’s BBQ, Lumpia Creations, and Wild Sage Tea Company are out this Saturday.
WHAT’S COOKING: The Pleasure of Peaches
Peach season has arrived, and through September, the heavenly taste and texture of ripe peaches should grace your table as often as possible. Here are three easy and excellent ways to include peaches in your summer menu with minimum hassle and maximum pleasure. Get the recipes.
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – The Rhythm Wreckers
The Rhythm Wreckers have been doing their thing in central Indiana for over a decade and a half. They play an eclectic mix of folk, pop, country, blues and jazz tunes in a lively acoustic ensemble. You may recognize long-time musical guest, Dave Duvall as a member of this dynamic duo.
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Robert Bruce Scott
Enjoy music by Robert Bruce Scott this Saturday. Robert is a classically trained tenor and self-trained mandolinist, guitarist, keyboardist, and harpist with a wide-ranging repertoire of listenable songs. Come listen to him sing and play while you enjoy breakfast in the dining pavilion!