Vendor Highlights for Saturday, July 16
Featured this week:
- Tulip Tree Creamery earned a prestigious Silver Award for their Queen Anne’s Lace at the International Cheese & Dairy Awards!
- Sunshine Valley Farm is making their once-monthly appearance with delicious lamb products.
- Bring your blades this Saturday — Better Edges will be on site to sharpen knives and more.
Other Vendor news:
- Lumpia Creations is with us this week off-schedule since they were out last week. Find them next to Apricot Sun. They’ll also be at the Market on 7/23 and 7/30.
- Hickory Valley Farms is joining us off-schedule as well. Look for them next to Artisano’s Oils & Spices this Saturday.
- Farm to Product and Wild Sage Tea Company are out this week.
- JMT Breakfast Brats is out Saturday, but JMT Organic Sourdough will be at the Market with sourdough breads and more.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the BRFM Vendor Map or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Summery Sauce
Zucchini is a quintessential summer veggie. Pair it with pasta in this easy and delicious sauce, and you’ve got the perfect dish for dining alfresco – Italian-style. Serve with a tossed green salad and a summery beverage and you’ve got summer supper heaven.
Get the recipe.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Proctor & Strunk
Kevin Strunk and Mark Proctor play a wide variety of folk, country, bluegrass, and light rock covers as well as originals on guitar and mandolin. They’re always a big hit. Enjoy their music while you shop this Saturday!
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Thistle Sisters
We are pleased to have the folk duo of Julia Spangler and Bethany Walters (aka Thistle Sisters) back this week. Great music from two enterprising entrepreneurs. Come listen to them sing and play while you enjoy breakfast in the dining pavilion!