Vendor Highlights for Saturday, July 23
Featured this week:
- It’s peak season for summer produce with tomatoes, corn, beans, melons, berries, zucchini, eggplant, and more available all over the Market!
- Farm to Product is finally back with Anna on the mend from her ankle injury. Expect to find hummus, pestos, salads, soups, noodle bowls, & more.
- Filigree Bakery will be at the Market this week! Look for peaches n creme cake, chocolate cake with Earl grey ganache or cookies & creme, and fruit macaron sampler (with jam from Home Ec).
Other Vendor news:
- JMT Breakfast Brats, GT South’s BBQ, and Wild Sage Tea Company are back this Saturday.
- Home Ec and Nicey Treat are both out this week.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the BRFM Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Variations on a Theme
Classic Caprese is a summertime staple with its juicy fresh tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, spicy basil, and dressed with fruity olive oil and aged balsamic. My family can never get enough of it while Indiana tomatoes are in season and basil is growing in my garden. We all love the traditional Caprese, but why not try some of these sweet fruity variations to liven up your summer dining experience. Cantaloupe, watermelon, and peaches are all in season now too! Get the recipe.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Combustible Dust
Combustible Dust (aka Dustin McKinney), is influenced by American folk traditions, Brazilian music, songs from Spain, Eastern Europe, and Louisiana Creole. He is a music teacher as well as a singer and instrumentalist.
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Whobilados
Whobilados play a mix of traditional tunes and originals blending multi-part vocals, with varied instruments, for their listenable music. Enjoy, while you breakfast in the dining pavilion.