Vendor Highlights for Saturday, July 30
Featured this week:
- It’s peak season for summer produce with tomatoes, corn, peppers, melons, berries, squash, eggplant, and more available all over the Market!
- Hickory Valley Farm is expanding their product line with new Hickory Cookies. Check them out this week at their booth.
- Pigs Tale Charcuterie introduces their new Spanish-style chorizo hard salami this week – it’s made with Spanish smoked paprika and nutmeg.
Other Vendor news:
- Nicey Treat is back this Saturday after being out last week.
- For Week #5, part-time vendors participating are ARPO, Cookie Jar, Eagle Creek Apiary, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, South’s BBQ, Kuacha & m(eh), Lick Ice Cream, Lumpia Creations, Metta Gardens, Positive Foodie Vibes, Small Batch Soups, and The Vegan Cheese Lady.
- Byrne’s Pizza is out this week at The Brickyard.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the BRFM Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Chill Out!
In the words of a song, “Summer’s here and the time is right…” I’m not talking about dancing in the streets, although you might want to do that too. In this case the time is right for no-cook summer eats. From a vintage Hoosier sandwich, to cold soup, to refreshing dessert — you can keep your cool and chill out no matter how hot it gets outside. Get the recipe.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Sam Carpenter
Sam does some current pop as well as older music, and of course the Beatles. He also does folk and country and occasionally, throws in an original song. Check out his facebook page for more.
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Nick Ivanovich
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome Nick Ivanovich back to the Market with his traditional Ukrainian folk music-influenced songs full of alluring minor modes and sweet melodies. Come listen while you relax and enjoy breakfast in the Pavilion!