7700 N. Meridian at 2nd Presbyterian Church, 8 am – 12 noon
Vendor Highlights for August 27, Week #4
Featured this week:
- Penrod Arts Fair will be selling $10 tickets ($15 online & $20 full price). This is the last chance to get them at that price this year.
- Filigree Bakery will be back this week with macarons, cookies, and cakes celebrating getting back to school.
- Pig’s Tale Charcuterie will introduce their new hard salami, French Saucisson; seasoned with garlic and black pepper.
Other Vendor news:
- Pete’s Peaches will have peaches at the Market this Saturday. He was able to harvest a limited number to bring, but this most likely WILL be the last of his peaches for the season.
- U-Relish is back with hearty healthy slow cooker kits. They will be with us every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month going forward.
- Turchetti’s Salumeria, Jack’s Caramel Corn, and Hole Pottery are out this week.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the BRFM Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Corn with Charisma
Before corn season is over, you have to try this trio of recipes that do wonderful things with Indiana’s signature vegetable. From a twist on Mexican street corn, to a radical barbecue side dish, to a dazzlingly fresh summer pasta — you won’t be able to resist these dishes made with charismatic fresh corn from the Market. Get the recipe.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Aaron Lucas
Aaron Lucas is an Indiana singer and songwriter who’s obsession with Indie Rock has mellowed over the years into a sort of “Lounge Folk” style. Bands like The Avett Brothers, Fruitbats, and Dawes are some of the influences on his sound. He’s currently working on recording his latest project.
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Robert Bruce Scott
Enjoy music by Robert Bruce Scott this Saturday. Robert is a classically trained tenor and self-trained mandolinist, guitarist, keyboardist, and harpist with a wide-ranging repertoire of listenable songs. Come listen to him sing and play while you enjoy breakfast in the dining pavilion!