This is the last week that we will open at 8 am. October hours will be 9 am – noon.
Vendor Highlights for September 24, Week #4
Featured this week:
- Plenty of tomatoes, corn, beans, peppers, squash, cucumbers, apples, greens, onions, melons, and more. Plus mums & pumpkins!
- Wild’s Apple Farm will bring the donut machine to make hot fresh cider mini-donuts this week.
- September is National Honey Month — visit Wildflower Ridge Honey this Saturday for local honey and bee products. See our facebook page for this week’s final special.
- Non-Partisan Voter Registration will be available next to the Information booth at the Market through October 8th.
Other Vendor news:
- This is the last Saturday of the season for ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), and for Walking Waffles.
- Rebecca’s Best (formerly Hickory Valley) is on the south row this week next to Circle City Smoke; and U-Relish is with us this Saturday in Turchetti’s Salumeria’s usual spot in the center of the Market.
- Farm to Product, La Chinita Poblana, South’s BBQ, Tailored Toddies, and Turchetti’s Salumeria, are all out this week.
- Daily Blossom and Guacamole & More are out for the season.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Seasonal Soup & Sandwich
These two cozy corn soups are perfect for the summer-to-fall transition. We recommend you enjoy them with half a sandwich for the quintessential cooler weather supper. On their own they make an excellent starter for an elegant company dinner too.
Get the recipe.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Aaron Lucas
Aaron Lucas is an Indiana singer and songwriter who’s obsession with Indie Rock has mellowed over the years into a sort of “Lounge Folk” style. Bands like The Avett Brothers, Fruitbats, and Dawes are some of the influences on his sound. He’s currently working on recording his latest project.
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – The Rhythm Wreckers
The Rhythm Wreckers have been doing their thing in central Indiana for over a decade and a half. They play an eclectic mix of folk, pop, country, blues and jazz tunes in a lively acoustic ensemble. You may recognize long-time musical guest, Dave Duvall as a member of this dynamic duo.