The Winter Market Opens Indoors at Glendale Town Center
on Saturday, November 5th, 9 am – Noon
Many thanks to Elizabeth Marshall State Farm for her support of the Summer Market. Stop by her booth at the Market today and say hi.
Vendor Highlights for October 29, Week #5
Featured this week:
- Annual end-of-the-season Halloween celebration and costume party with Howl-O-Ween Doggie Costume Contest (award ceremony at 10:30 am), treats for the kids, and loads of fun for everyone!
- Filigree Bakery pops in to help us celebrate Halloween with spooky themed cookies and sweet treats.
- Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood won’t be at the Market again until December, so stock up this Saturday!
- Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy breakfast wraps or sandwiches and smoothies from Skillington Farms, tacos and beverages from La Chinita Poblana, and breakfast pizza from Byrnes Grilled Pizza. It’s your last chance until next summer season.
- Last chance to shop from the following vendors before next May: Compean & Sons, Fields Farm Fresh Produce, Tailored Toddies, and Weathered Plow Farm.
Other Vendor news:
- For this 5th week of the month, and last of the season, we have part-time vendors Apricot Sun, Best Dressed, Better Edges, Cookie Jar, Farmer’s Sassy Sauce, Hidden Pond, Kuacha and meh, Lick Ice Cream, Maplewood Farm, Metta Gardens, Positive Foodie Vibes, South’s BBQ, Sunshine Valley, Tailored Toddies, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us.
- The Dirt Bar and Groomsville Popcorn are both back this week after being out last Saturday.
- Full Hand Farm is out this Saturday to take a break before the Winter Market starts, and Gallery Pastry Shop is also out.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the BRFM Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
WHAT’S COOKING: Halloween TrEATS!
Halloween is a great time to have fun with food. Make your shopping list with apples, eggs, peppers, and artisan meats for some creepy eats to get you in the spirit. Start with pumpkins, the iconic Halloween theme. Roast the seeds for snacks (recipe here) and fill the “bowl” with everything from soup to stew. What could be more fun?
Get more recipes.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUEST: Market Area – Matt Martin
Broad Ripple resident and musician, Matt Martin will entertain us this Saturday with his mellow melodies — perfect for a Market morning. Matt’s specialty is Folk Rock and his repertoire is extensive and delightful. Come listen to him play while you shop this Saturday!
MUSICAL GUEST: Dining Pavilion – Danmore Kusaya
Dan Kusaya is a one-man band — cool, likeable, and unique. His musical mix is world and afrobeat-groovy. Dan uses story-like lyrics, and powerful looping of several instruments while performing original songs and more. Head to the dining pavilion with your coffee and breakfast and enjoy the music.