This Saturday is the annual Monumental Marathon which means that part of College will have restricted access from 9-12. Check out the street restriction MAP.
Vendor Highlights for November 5, Week 1
New Winter Vendors Starting this Week
- 3 in1 Restaurant (pupusas and tamales) – back after being out this summer, fulltime
- Alcomy (cocktail mixers) – weeks 1/3
- Amazing Hazel’s (tomato sauces and Bloody Mary mix) – weeks 1/3
- Farm to Product (pestos, hummus, soups & salads) – fulltime
- Lick Ice Cream – weeks 1/3
- pH3rment (fermented foods, kombucha) – week 1
- Tall Girl Pasta (fresh pasta, pasta dishes) – fulltime
- Turchetti’s Salumeria (salamis, sausages, dressings) – fulltime
Summer Vendors Finishing out the Season
- Artisano’s Oils and Spices will continue roasting peppers and tomatillos at the entrance thru November.
- Weathered Plow and Wild’s Apple Farm will be with us through November.
WINTER VENUE: What a great space!
We are very excited to be back at Macy’s! So bright and cheerful! But FYI – we don’t have access to the same space with restrooms that we used last season. But Kite has made a different space with restrooms available to us. So, if the need arises, just ask for directions at the BRFM Info booth.
WHAT’S COOKING: Simmer Some Soup
As I write this, I’ve checked the weather forecast and it’s definitely not wintry yet; but there is a slight chill in the air and a rainy gloomy aspect outside my window. Seems like soup season to me. I chose the following recipes based on what I expect to see at the Winter Market this weekend.
Get the recipes!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!
MUSICAL GUESTS: Mario Joven and Steve Goodman
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome a BRFM favorite Marion Joven bringing with him violinist Steve Goodman. Mario always teams with musicians as talented and creative as he is. Looking forward to this one!