The Market will be CLOSED on November 26 and December 24.
But we will be OPEN on December 31! __________________________________________
Vendor Highlights for November 19, Week 3
New Winter Vendors and Special Schedules
- Amazing Hazel’s (Bloody Mary mixes, sauces, and seasonings) is a new part-time vendor on weeks 1/3 who wasn’t able start until this week.
- Filigree Bakery, (specialty cakes, macaron, etc.), Brics (ice cream, floats, etc.) and Lumpia Creations (Filipino eggrolls) are all weeks 1/3 vendors joining us this week off-schedule.
Summer Vendors Finishing out the Season
- Field’s Fresh Produce is joining us for just this week with their beautiful broccoli and fun squashes.
- Last week for both Weathered Plow Farm and Wild’s Apple Farm so stock up!
- Artisano’s is out for the season – just too cold to rast outside this week. But there are frozen roasted peppers and tomatillos at their shop in case you missed them.
New Offerings and Other News
- Pig’s Tale Charcuterie is now bringing their traditional salami and also specialty deli meats (see photo).
- Tall Girl Pasta will be bringing new frozen spicy meatballs this week plus more Pesto Lasagnas!
- Turchetti’s will be bringing plenty of their Thanksgiving sides this week – Turkey gravy, sweet potato casserole, loaded baked potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more!
Vendors Out this Week
- Apologies for failing to mention two vendors who were out last week – Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood and U-Relish. U-Relish is back this week and Wild Alaska will be back on Dec 10.
- All of our regular and part time vendors are with us this week plus a few part-time vendors off schedule.
With Thanksgiving coming up, I’ve been thinking about all we have to be thankful for. We’re thankful for our wonderful vendors who work so hard to bring fresh local food to the Market; our loyal customers who make it all worthwhile; and our dedicated volunteers who make it all possible. Don’t forget our recipe archive with delicious dishes to make the day special and healthy. Get the recipes!
MUSICAL GUEST – Aaron Lucas
Aaron Lucas, American Beech Music, is an Indiana singer and songwriter whose obsession with Indie Rock has mellowed over the years into a sort of “Lounge Folk” style. Bands like The Avett Brothers, Fruitbats, and Dawes are some of the influences on his sound. He’s currently working on recording his latest project.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, _so tips are much appreciated!