SANTA IS COMING TO THE MARKET ON DECEMBER 17!!
The Market will be CLOSED on December 24.
But we will be OPEN on December 31!
Vendor Highlights for December 10, Week 2
New Winter Vendors, Special Schedules & New Products
- The Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired is joining us this week with Holiday plants. Proceeds support the ISBVI Greenhouse which students help manage.
- Last Market for Dirt Bar bringing winter/holiday pots!
- Pig’s Tale Charcuterie will have a free gift with purchases of $35 or more this week.
- Tall Girl Pasta if offering 10% off on frozen pasta this week.
- Full Hand Farm is now taking Preorders and will move to Preorder only in January. Sign up for their Preorder email here.
New Holiday Gift Guide
- Check out our new Holiday Gift Guide highlighting special gift options available from vendors at the Market.
Vendors Out this Week
- All of our regular and part time vendors are with us this week except for kuacha & me(h) (regular weeks 2/4) who is joining us off schedule this month on weeks 1/3, and Lumpia Creations whose family is helping her celebrate her birthday!
BRFM Gift Certificates
Broad Ripple Farmers Market Gift Certificates are one of the best gifts ever! For family, for friends, and neighbors. They come as $5 certificates to make them easy to use for all the vendors at the Market. Take the guesswork out of gift giving this season with BRFM Gift Certificates!
You can buy them at the BRFM booth at the Market with cash, checks or cards!
We are very happy to have Indianapolis-based duo Julia Spangler and Bethany Walters (aka the Thistle Sisters) back with us this week. They will brighten your Saturday morning with sunny harmonies and their folk-inspired mix of country, classic pop, and Americana favorites!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!