Vendor Highlights for January 21, Week 3
Vendor Updates and Specials
- Even though That Pickle Guy is not back (and won’t be back we suspect), we do have two vendors offering really good pickles! Both Metta Gardens and Turchetti’s offer pickles and will be sampling them this Saturday!
- Tulip Tree Creamery‘s Gruyere-style cheese, Milkweed, is on sale this month. Great for grating in casseroles and melting on sandwiches!
- Bake Sale Bakery will be bringing full size and baby king cakes until Mardi Gras!
Vendors with us Off Schedule
- Both Filigree Bakery and kuacha & me(h) will be with us this week. Filigree is just coming and extra week but kuacha is coming because they will be out Jan 28.
Vendors Out this Week
- Lick Ice Cream is out this week.
- Reminder – Full Hand Farm is taking Preorders only (due 10 AM Fridays).
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Mushroom Sausage Egg Bake
Sunday brunch is a great way to bring the family together after a busy week; and during cold winter weather, a hot eggy casserole straight out of the oven is a winner. What I love most about this dish is that you can play with substitutions and make it your own. This would be great with a nice Bloody Mary made with Amazing Hazel’s mix! Get the recipe.
Broad Ripple resident and musician, Matt Martin will entertain us this Saturday with his mellow melodies — perfect for a Market morning. Matt’s specialty is Folk Rock and his repertoire is extensive and delightful. Come listen to him play while you shop this Saturday!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!