Vendor Highlights for January 28, Week 4
Valentine’s Day Specials
- Filigree Bakery is gearing up for Valentine’s Day with her Boozy Macaron samplers (champagne, peach Bellini, blood orange mimosa, whiskey dark chocolate) introduced at BRFM on New Year’s Eve, beautiful snack cakes, and Snickers and cream cheese raspberry brownies!
- Tulip Tree Creamery is now taking orders for their Valentine’s Day Special – Trillium and Snapdragon Hearts! Only available via Preorder, you can place an order online or at the Market.
- Xchocol’Art (as always!) will have beautiful and delicious Valentine works of art!
- This week is The Vegan Cheese Lady’s last market for this Winter season.
- Sneak Peak – Groomsville Popcorn is back next week, Feb. 4, to finish out the Winter Season.
- For over 10 years, our vendors have supported the Boulevard Place Food Pantry at 43rd and Boulevard Place. They are with us this week so you can learn more about what they do and how they serve those in need.
Vendors Out this Week
- kuacha & me(h) is out this week.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm is out this week, inventory is a little low.
- Corea Kimchi is out this week – family member illness.
- Rebecca’s Best is out this week.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Krazy for Kimchi
Market Manager Barbara and I both noticed a recipe in the local paper the other day for Kimchi Grilled Cheese. What a great idea! Kimchi provides spiciness for satisfying cold weather dishes and we happen to have wonderful kimchi available at the Market. Here are a couple more delicious kimchi dishes you can make easily at home with ingredients from our vendors. Get the recipes.
It’s always good to have the popular Nick Ivanovich at the Market with his traditional Ukrainian folk music-influenced songs full of alluring minor modes and sweet melodies. Come listen to him play while you shop this Saturday!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!