Vendor Highlights for February 11, Week 2
Valentine’s Day Specials and Preorders
- NEW! BRICS has a new Valentine’s flavor this week – Pink Cinnamon. Tastes like cinnamon toast crunch!!
- NEW! Pots & Pans will have four pack of mini pies AND heart shaped cherry hand pies!
- Tulip Tree Creamery will have heart shaped Trillium and Snapdragon Hearts for sale this week without preorder!!
- Xchocol’Art is will have several beautiful and delicious Valentine chocolates!
Special Vendor Guest this week!
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm is back for a pop-up visit this week bringing Bulb Gardens that are popping up ahead of schedule! And dried flower wreaths for Valentine’s Day. They’ll be back full-time with fresh spring flowers on March 4th!
Vendors Out this Week
- Amazing Hazel’s and Hole Pottery are out this week.
- Corea Kimchi is out for a few weeks with a family illness.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly Vendor Map.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Super Bowl Snacking
The big game is this Sunday, and for Super Bowl (or any special game day), snacks are key. We thought we’d highlight Red Frazier Bison’s healthy bison lettuce wraps, but there are plenty of great game day eats to be had at the Market. Look for dips and spreads, veggies, cheeses, summer sausage, cheese balls, pickles, popcorn, bread for sandwiches, shrimp, chili fixings, salamis, hot sauce, sauerkraut, and don’t forget the ice cream! Get the recipe.
Enjoy music by Market favorite Pat McBride this week. Pat brings us folk rock originals along with standards and 60s favorites. Come listen to him sing and play while you enjoy breakfast at the Market or do your Super Bowl and St. Valentine’s Day shopping!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!