Vendor Highlights for February 18, Week 3
Special Guest Vendor this Week
- Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired is back this week for their winter House Plant Sale.
Vendor News and Mardi Gras
- For Mardi Gras – our new bread maker, Bake Sale Bakery will have large and mini King Cakes again this week. Old Major Market and Turchetti’s Salumeria are ready with andouille sausage this week!
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm is back for the rest of the season! The warm weather has pushed Spring Bulb Garden Pots way ahead of schedule! And she’ll have more beautiful dried flower wreaths for Spring.
- Lumpia Creations is joining us this week off-schedule!
Vendors Out this Week
- Sirocco Ridge is still out with lambing.
- U-Relish is on vacation and Farm to Product is out this week.
- Home Ec Preserves is out this week and next – back on March 4.
- 317 Juicery is out this week – back next week.
- Corea Kimchi is still out because of a family illness.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly Vendor Map.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Mardi Gras Menu
We’ve done lots of great recipes for Mardi Gras over the years, but this breakfast treat is one of my favorites from my trip to Acadiana a decade ago. It’s perfect for this time of year too, when sweet potatoes are in season at the Market. Be sure to round out your menu for the rest of Fat Tuesday with recipes from our archive. Get the recipes.
Mario and Friends
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome back BRFM favorite Marion Joven and his friends Jon Hall and Rick Beets. What a fun trio! They are sure to be good so plan to have some breakfast and listen for a while!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!