Vendor Highlights for March 4, Week 1
- The Nuttie Co. will be making a Pop-Up appearance this week to get customer feedback. They currently make 4 nut butters (see photo above). Stop by and try a sample – let them and us know what you think!
- Just in time for National Pig Day! Pig’s Tale Charcuterie will have all Pork summer sausage and summer sausage snack sticks this week!
- Jason Michael Thomas begins offering biscuits and gravy this week!
Vendors Out this Week
- Full Hand Farm is out this week for the Indiana Small Farm Conference. Back next week.
- Sirocco Ridge Farm/Creamery is out this week while their inventory builds up after lambing – back March 18.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm is out this week – back next week with lettuce!
- Farmer’s Sauce is out this week – back on March 18.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
The recent anniversary of the start of the war in Ukraine was on my mind when I came across an article about a chef using beet soup to promote Ukrainian unity. That sent me searching for a recipe. The ingredient list is just made for the Market – with root vegetables plentiful this time of year. It’s healthy, nutritious, and endlessly versatile. You can make it vegetarian or even vegan if you wish. Get the recipe.
Mario Joven and Troy Chester
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome back BRFM favorite Mario Joven bringing with him a special guest, local musician Troy Chester. Like Mario, Troy plays banjo, guitar and sings a little. They are really good so plan to listen for a while!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!