Vendor Highlights for March 18, Week 3
- Sirocco Ridge Farm is finally back with us this week! They’ll have their much sought after goat cheese feta, fresh chevre (plain and chive), and their signature Big Softy.
- Bake Sale Bakery are with us this week but will be out next week (3/25) – they are going back to New Orleans to celebrate their COVID wedding with their friends. Stock up!
- Old Major is having a fire sale of its Truffle Beef Sticks this week 75% off ($.50 per stick). Careful though – they are addictive!
- Home Ec will be out March 25 and April 1 so stock up this week!
Special Pop-up Vendor this Week!
- Former Winter Vendor Primal Delights is back for a Pop-up this week! They’ll be bringing kombucha to fill your growler or you can buy their signature blue one at the market. They’ll also have Kimchi, Garlic Dill Kraut, and Cortido. Plus Beet Kvass, Warrior Tonic and their new Probiotic Soda!
Vendors Out this Week
- Dickinson’s Woodworking is on vacation this week!
- Corea Kimchi is out this week but back full-time starting March 25.
- Farmer’s Sauce is out this week, back on April 1.
- Johnnie Raber Farm out but back March 25.
- Turchetti’s is out and may be back on March 25.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Simple Sunday Supper for Spring
This sheet pan supper is simple and quick while still being hearty and nutritious and making enough to serve the family for Sunday supper. This is basic “peasant food” (chicken and cabbage) at its best, elevated to gourmet status with a few well-chosen ingredients. It’s the perfect way to celebrate the “end” of winter! Get the recipe.
We are very happy to have Indianapolis-based duo Julia Spangler and Bethany Walters (aka the Thistle Sisters) back with us this week. They will brighten your Saturday morning with sunny harmonies and their folk-inspired mix of country, classic pop, and Americana favorites!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!