Vendor Highlights for March 25, Week 4
- Corea Kimchi is back full-time starting this week!
- Produce vendors are busy with plant starts in preparation for summer!
Special Pop-up Vendor this Week!
- The McNuttie Co. is back this week for a second Pop-up visit bringing their tasty nut butters! If you missed them on their first visit, check them out!
Vendors Out this Week
- Bake Sale Bakery is on vacation this week and back April 1.
- Home Ec Preserves is on vacation this week and next – back on April 8.
- Turchett’s and Amazing Hazel’s are out this week because of staffing. Back April 1.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
March Madness = Sliders for Snacking
There are lots of great things from the Market to enjoy while watching way too much basketball – from slow-cooker soups/chilis to pot pies to charcuterie boards. But for versatility and hand-held savory satisfaction, what’s better than a slider? Here are some creative twists on sliders that will make you feel better about those busted brackets. Get the recipes.
Dan Kusaya is a one-man band — cool, likeable, and unique. His musical mix is world and afrobeat-groovy. Dan uses story-like lyrics, and powerful looping of several instruments while performing original songs and more. Get an international breakfast like kimchi dumplings or Filipino egg rolls and enjoy the African rhythm!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!