Vendor Highlights for April 8, Week 2
- All our vendors are all geared up this week to satisfy all your holiday weekend needs! Check out the strawberry rhubarb cider from Ash & Elm, chocolate bunnies and eggs from Xchocol’Art, and cookies and cakes and macarons and more!
- Jason Michael Thomas will have ramp bundles again this week AND will add them to his biscuits and gravy! And he’ll bring his popular spring ramp butter!
- Full Hand Farm will have cold-tolerant bedding plants starting this week, both by preorder and onsite! And their Grower’s Choice bags will have rapini!!
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm will have tons of French tulips this week and blooming bleeding heart plants!
- Maplewood Farms is joining us this week off schedule in case you forgot maple syrup for Easter breakfast!
- Pop-up vendor The Food Florist will be with us the entire month of April AND be joining our summer line-up in May.
Vendors Out this Week
- Schacht Farm is out celebrating the new baby – back April 15. Note: Phelps Family Farm is bringing extra eggs this week since Schacht is out!
- Norman Mullett Farm is out this week for Easter, back April 15.
Resources to Find your Favorite Vendors
- See which vendors will be at the Market and where to find them on our weekly VENDOR MAP.
- See the full list of our Winter Market vendors and their regular schedules on our WINTER VENDOR LIST.
Greens, Eggs, & Cheese, Please!
I watched Jacques Pepin make this recipe on TV the other day and thought it would be a perfect seasonal spring dish. Farm fresh eggs, beautiful mushrooms, tender crisp chard – covered in creamy bechamel topped with grated cheese and baked until browned & bubbly. It’s a classic dish that works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Get the recipe.
Whobilados play a mix of lively traditional tunes and originals blending multi-part vocals, with varied instruments, for their highly listenable music. Be entertained while you enjoy breakfast and beverage in the dining area. Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!