June 17 – Third Saturday in June
- Groomsville Popcorn will be serving fresh squeezed lemonade this week!!!
- Xchoco’Art is bringing their signature summer fudgesicles this week. Yum!
- Tulip Tree Creamery is bringing back their blue cheese Larkspur for a limited engagement! Perfect for Father’s Day charcuterie boards!
- Speaking of Father’s Day, there will be plenty of options for charcuterie boards all around the Market – Tulip Tree Creamery, Turchetti’s Salumeria, Pig’s Tale Charcuterie (in a new spot by Byrne’s Pizza this week), Bake Sale Bakery, Native Bread, Farm to Product, and krauts from Hidden Pond.
- And Father’s Day wouldn’t be complete without a pie from Pots & Pans, favorite ciders from Ash & Elm, and cocktail mixes from Alcomy and Tailored Toddies! Or steaks, burgers and chops from Schacht Farm, Phelps Family Farm, MKONO Farm and Sunshine Valley Farm (lamb). Or sausages from Old Major Market!
- Lumpia Creations is with us this week off schedule because they will be out of town next week.
- Sirocco Ridge Farm is out this week for staffing – but good news! They are in Greece researching new recipes for goat cheese and goat cheese gelato!
- Nicey Treat is out this week for a family vacation.
- La Chinita is out this week for Talbott Street Art Fair but this is their last time to be out this summer!
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings. To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week in this newsletter or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the market entrance!
Remember to bring CASH to shop our vendors who don’t take credit cards (Raber Family Farm, Norman Mullet Farm, Pete’s Peaches and Phelps Family Farm).
Garlic Scape Pesto and Dip
Garlic scapes (the emerging garlic flower stems) are only with us for a short time so be sure to grab some over the next few weeks. And while you can use them like garlic cloves, these recipes showcase the mild and tender garlic scapes front and center. Two more 5 stars from New York Time Cooking!
MUSICAL GUESTS NORTH:
Braedan Handy and Jaydon Johnson
We are happy to have these young gentlemen back! Both are classically trained and bring difference musical genres to their work. We’ll hear an eclectic mix of R&B, jazz, gospel, funk and more!
MUSICAL GUEST SOUTH:
Mario Joven, John Hall and Friends
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome back BRFM favorite Marion Joven and Jon Hall and maybe others!! Mario always pulls together interesting artists for a great sound! They are sure to be good so plan to have some breakfast and listen for a while!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!