July 29 – Fifth Saturday in July
The following part-time vendors will join us off-schedule on this 5th week of the month. Their map locations are indicated along with where you would normally find them.
- Apricot Sun – 24W (usual spot)
- Better Edges Sharpening – 13W (usual spot)
- Driving Wind Berry Farm – 16E (usually 12E)
- Eagle Creek Apiary – 3M (usual spot)
- Farmer’s Sassy Sauce – 10S (usually 13W)
- Kuacha & m(eh) – 8E (usual spot)
- Lumpia Creations – 28W (usually 24W)
- MKONO Farms – 12E (usually 7M)
- The Nuttie Co. – 2S (usual spot)
- Primal Delights – 15W (usually 3M)
- Rebecca’s Best – 13W (usual spot)
- Sirocco Ridge Farmstead Creamery – 2W (usual spot)
- Sunshine Valley Farm – 3W (usual spot)
- U-Relish – 19W (usual spot)
- Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood – 2M (usually 13M)
- Wild Sage Tea Co. – 7M (new usual spot)
- Our Summer Market Sponsor, Elizabeth Marshall State Farm, will join us this week with a tent just to the east of the entrance.
- Old Major Market will have their popular Elote (Street Corn) Sausage links this Saturday. Ideal for grilling!
- This Saturday, chef Jason Michael Thomas will have locally sourced freshly foraged chanterelle mushrooms, and chanterelle compound butter – perfect ingredients for any gourmet meal!
- If you’ve lost something at the Market, be sure to ask at the Information Booth for Lost & Found. Items are often turned in there.
OUT THIS WEEK
- JMT Breakfast will be out this week due to staffing issues.
See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendor’s regular schedules and offerings.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week in this newsletter (the map is current as of 10 am on Friday — see our website any time for the latest updates). Or stop by the Information Booth at the Market and scan the Vendor Map QR Code!
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Johnnie Raber Family Farm, Norman Mullet Farm, and Phelps Family Farm).
WHAT’S COOKING: Loving the Leftovers
Sunday family dinners in the summer mean fresh foods from the Market and hopefully, leftovers for weeknight suppers. This past Sunday I was lucky enough to have leftover grilled chicken, sauteed eggplant, roasted peppers, and tomato caprese. I’ll turn them into three different pasta dishes for me and my husband this week.
MUSICAL GUEST NORTH: Braeden & Jaydon
We are happy to have Braeden Handy and Jaydon Johnson back! Both are classically trained and bring different musical genres to their work. We’ll hear an eclectic mix of R&B, jazz, gospel, funk and more that will have you grooving while you shop!
MUSICAL GUEST SOUTH: Todd Andrew Ballard
Todd Andrew Ballard is a singer/ songwriter based in Indianapolis, who combines folk, rock, blues, and country to produce a melodic style all his own. His music is influenced by the likes of JJ Cale, John Fogerty, and Jason Isbell.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!