It’s our End-of-the-Season PUMPKIN PALOOZA!
Come in costume, dress up the dogs, look for volunteers and vendors attired for the occasion, decorated booths, fun treats, and prizes for great costumes. Plus, Snow White will make an appearance!
October 28th- Fourth Saturday of October
- This is the last week of the outdoor season. We start indoors Nov. 4th at the Old Macy’s lower level in Glendale Town Center.
- The Monumental Marathon is this Saturday. Parts of College Ave., Washington Blvd., and Meridian will be restricted during the Market hours. Keystone will be open. View the map.
- Full Hand Farm is back this week with a big Halloween display!
- Compean & Sons will be with us after all, with fall produce and their unique specialty pumpkins & gourds for Halloween!
- Find orange and black Halloween radiatore at Tall Girl Pasta this week along with other fresh pastas, sauce, soup, and lasagna.
- Filigree Bakery is bringing focaccia, macaron pops (chocolate dipped macaron on a stick), pumpkin bread, chocolate chip banana bread, mini snack cakes, and jumbo brownie pans (8x8inch).
- New Product Alert: Circle City Smoke has amazing smoked cinnamon. Think campfire hot chocolate, spiced cider, mulled wine, gingerbread, and more!
LAST CHANCE UNTIL MAY TO SHOP THESE VENDORS
- Wildflower Ridge Honey
- Tailored Toddies
- Skillington Farm
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza
VENDORS OUT, BACK, AND WITH US OFF SCHEDULE
- U-Relish is joining us this week off-schedule. Look for them in the center section between Groomsville Popcorn and Circle City Smoke.
- La Chinita Poblana, Maplewood Farm, Freedom Valley Farm, and Indy Go Green are out this Saturday.
- Home Ec Preserves and Full Hand Farm will be back this Saturday after being out last week.
- See our alphabetical Summer Vendor List for all our vendors with their regular schedules and offerings.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week in this newsletter or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the market. The QR Code will take you to the Vendor Map on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Johnnie Raber Family Farm, Norman Mullet Farm, and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (coffee mugs, wallets, sunglasses) at the Market.
WHAT’S COOKING: “Pumpkiny” Pasta
Whether you’re into pumpkin spice everything, or not so much, this easy “pumpkiny” pasta paired with tasty pork sausages is sure to make your mouth water. It’s also a perfect dish to have waiting to warm you up when you come home from trick-or-treating.
Get the recipe.
MUSICAL GUEST NORTH: JBJ Collective
These young men are so talented and their music has been wildly popular this summer. Braedan, and brothers Jaydon and JaSaun play an eclectic blend of jazz, R&B, funk, op, and improv that keeps everybody moving!
MUSICAL GUEST SOUTH: Nautilus
Nautilus is a fusion rock band that specializes in jamming/funk. They play everything from classic rock to bluegrass to jazz. You may have seen/heard them at First Friday festivities around Indianapolis.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!