Vendor Highlights for November 4, Week 1
Brand New Winter Vendors 2023
- 4 Birds Bakery (Weeks 1/3) – milk bread, English muffins, cream biscuits, brioche, crackers, cookies
- Chez Pauline Homemade French Bakery (Weeks 2/4) baguettes, madeleines, financier cakes, sables Bretons
- Generation Pie Company (Full time) – from scratch pies, sweet breakfast rolls, and sweet breads
- Vangicookies (Weeks 2/4) – seasonal New York style seasonal cookies including vegan and gluten-free options
- Watch Us Farm (Full-time) – hydroponic microgreens and greens – whole head and loose leaf greens
Winter Vendors returning from Winter 2022
- 3 in1 Restaurant (Full-time) – pupusas and tamales
- brics (Weeks 1/3) – locally made ice cream
2022 Winter Vendors NOT participating this Winter
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm (fresh produce) – focusing their efforts on getting their new farm ready for next summer.
- pH3rment (fermented foods, kombucha) – retired!
- Amazing Hazel’s (Bloody Mary mix, salsa) – working on production improvements.
- Lick Ice Cream – still ramping up for their new retail settings.
Summer Vendors with Us through November
- Artisano’s Oils and Spices will continue roasting peppers and tomatillos at the entrance.
- Weathered Plow and Wild’s Apple Farm will be with us through November with their fall harvest.
Vendors out this Week
- Corea Kimchi, Turchetti’s and Wildschool Market are out this week, back next week.
- Sunshine Valley Farm is out this week but will be with us next week off-schedule.
- Indy Go Green is out this week, back next week.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week in this newsletter or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the market. The QR Code will take you to the Vendor Map on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Norman Mullet Farm and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (coffee mugs, wallets, sunglasses) at the Market.
What a great space!
We are very excited to be back at “Macy’s”! Who would have thought a former department store would make such a great Winter Market venue!
But FYI, we won’t have access to indoor restrooms until January. So until then, we’ll have a portalet set up outside the entrance and a handwashing station inside next to the BRFM booth.
These young men are so talented, and their music was wildly popular this summer. Brothers Jaydon and JaSaun play an eclectic blend of Jazz, R&B, funk, pop, and improv that keeps everybody moving! Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!