Vendor Highlights for November 18, Week 3
Thanksgiving Specials from our Vendors
- Filigree Bakery will have Thanksgiving macarons and short cakes, and giant shareable brownies!
- Pots & Pans will have all five of their sweet pies (apple, creme brulee, pumpkin, sweet potato and maple pecan) in regular and mini sizes!
- Phelps Family Farm is bringing plenty of their smokey hams for those who aren’t doing turkey for Thanksgiving this year!
- The Vegan Cheese Lady will have vegan hams with brown sugar mustard glaze, vegan herb spreadable cheese, and vegan brie!
- Bake Sale Bakery will have dinner rolls, sourdough breads (reg. and cherry pecan) plus is making a 11/22 preorder pickup available!
- Eat Surreal will have brand new (and just in time for Thanksgiving) Pumpkin Spice Rum Amazeball with Apricots and Tahini!!
- 4 Birds Bakery will have Cookie Crumbles for topping pies or desserts, rum ball mix, and more chocolate fudge cookies and English muffins!
- Niche Nourishment will have Candied Pecans and a seasonal sale that includes Pumpkin Spice Crumble Cakes, and Indianappleicious Muffins.
Last Market of Season Vendors
- Wild’s Apple Farm will be out for the season after this week. Beginning next week, Redwine Family Farm will be bringing apples so that Wild’s can spend needed time in the orchard.
- It is also Weathered Plow‘s last market for the season. Be sure to stop by!
New Vendor and Vendors with us off Schedule
- J’Adore Pastry starts with us this week. Chef Youssef, who participated in our Garden Dinner this year, will be bringing unique offerings once a month on week 3. This Saturday he’ll be bringing Italian Cream Buns!
- Niche Nourishment 2/4 is with us off schedule this week!
Vendors out this Week
- Artisano’s Chili Pepper Roasting is out this week but may be back on December 2.
DON’T FORGET! THE MARKET IS CLOSED ON NOVEMBER 25.
SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the Vendor Map each week in this newsletter or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the market. The QR Code will also take you to the Vendor Map on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Norman Mullet Farm and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (coffee mugs, wallets, sunglasses) at the Market.
Appalachian Fresh Apple Cake
This Apple Cake is loaded with chunky apples which makes the apple flavors shine. Use any combination of varieties and serve it warm from the oven or cold, for dessert or breakfast, or just for a snack anytime. And it keeps really well – getting even better with age!
Whobilados plays a mix of lively traditional tunes and originals blending multi-part vocals, with varied instruments, for their highly listenable music. Be entertained while you enjoy breakfast at the Market. Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!