News and Specials
- Full Hand Farm is back from its first ever 3-week break! They are offering full preorder and a scaled-back onsite selection beginning this week.
- Xchocol’Art is back this week – sooner than expected!
- Pig’s Tale Charcuterie is offering a special sale on its customer favorite, Aged Habanero Salami. Perfect to warm you up in cold winter weather!
- Niche Nourishment has three new items this week – one pictured above but also bringing orange chocolate muffins and snickerdoodles.
Vendors out this week
- Wild Alaska Salmon is out this week but back on January 27.
- Hole Pottery is out this week – but coming next week off schedule for a special Seconds Sale!
- Home Ec Preserves is out until January 20.
- Sirocco Ridge Farm out until early March.
- Bake Sale Bakery is out until mid-April.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the newsletter Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the Market. Click here to see the complete list of our Winter Market vendors. The Vendor Map and Vendor list are also available on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Norman Mullet Farm and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (water bottles, wallets, kids’ stuff) at the Market.
Stovetop Mushroom Lasagna
This is a weeknight-friendly, pure comfort-food casserole that is infinitely versatile. Just use the right sized pan—a large skillet with high sides or a 4-5 quart Dutch oven work well. To add color you could add spinach, chard or cooked carrots. Or turn it into a tuna casserole! How fun!
Enjoy music by Pat McBride this week. Pat brings us folk rock originals along with standards and 60s favorites. He’s always popular at the Market. Come listen to him sing and play while you browse the booths.
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,so tips are much appreciated!