Vendors News and Specials
Lumpia Creations is bringing a whole NEW menu this week! Dessert Lumpia with bananas, cherries, apples, or butter case topped with chocolate and/or caramel sauce. And if that weren’t enough, they will have Asian beef and veggie dumplings, honey garlic chicken over rice, and gluten-free pancit-rice noodles with veggies! All in addition to their savory lumpia. Come hungry!
- Filigree Bakery is bringing personal sized heart shaped cakes starting this week through Valentine’s Day.
- Check out the new Recipe Section on the Farmers Market Page of the website. Should make finding recipes a bit easier.
- As promised, use this link to find all of Freedom Valley Farm’s mushroom recipes. We’ll keep it updated as they add new ones.
Vendors out this week
- Hole Pottery is out this week – hopes to be back on February 10 with her Seconds Sale.
- Sirocco Ridge Farm is out until early March.
- Bake Sale Bakery is out until mid-April.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the newsletter Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the Market. Click here to see the complete list of our Winter Market vendors. The Vendor Map and Vendor list are also available on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Norman Mullet Farm and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (water bottles, wallets, kids’ stuff) at the Market.
Mushroom Risotto with Peas
If you are ever at a loss for what to make for an impromptu dinner party, especially if there will be vegetarians at the table, consider this luxurious mushroom risotto. Peas add some color and fit right in with the flavors of this dish. But this satisfying is fine without peas, too.
Robert Bruce Scott
Robert will be joining us this Saturday focusing on tunes for his twelve string guitar. Robert is the master of many instruments and many genres. His twelve string guitar makes this week’s music extra special!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market,
so tips are much appreciated!