Valentine Gifts and Treats!
- Alcomy’s Cupid’s Kiss elixir is 10% off this week and makes a perfect Valentine cocktail! Great as a mocktail with seltzer and fresh lemon, or as a cocktail with vodka and lemon.
- Hubbard & Cravens will have their latte Love Potion No. 49 made with espresso, dark chocolate and raspberry!
- Xchocol’Art will have chocolate hearts of all shapes and sizes – solid and filled!
- Filigree Bakery will have more heart-shaped Valentine cakes and macaron hearts!
- Tulip Tree Creamery will have a limited number of their heart-shaped Trillium – so come early!
- Eagle Creek Apiary is offering a gift box of lavender infused honey, a beeswax rose and beeswax lip protector!
- Groomsville Popcorn is back at the Winter Market and bringing red velvet donuts to celebrate Valentine’s Day!!!
Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday and the Lunar New Year!
- Lumpia Creations is making sweet red bean seseme rice balls to celebrate the Lunar New Year in addition to her full line-up of Filipino treats – savory and sweet lumpia, dumplings, rice noodles and more!
- Tulip Tree Creamery’s Snapdragon and White Oak cheeses are on special but you can’t go wrong with FonzDue for the Super Bowl!
- Apricot Sun is making a special off-schedule appearance this week to bring her special hummus and baba ganouj for the Super Bowl!
- Filigree Bakery is bringing her tasty Rosemary Sea Salt Focaccia – great for pairing but great as a snack!
- Check out Pig’s Tale Charcuterie, Turchetti’s Salumeria, and Old Major Market for sausages, dips, snack sticks, salami’s and more!
New Vendor joining us this week!
- Garcia’s Garden will be with us beginning this week to finish out the Winter season. Garcia’s Gardens was with us once before at the 2017 BRFM Wednesday Afternoon Market at Bent Rail Brewery (now Half Liter). Learn more about their farm here. And find them Saturday between Red Frazier Bison and Watch Us Farm on the east end!
Vendors with us off-schedule or out this week
- Hole Pottery is still out but hopes to be back soon!
- Bake Sale Bakery is out until mid-April.
- Sirocco Ridge Farm (goat cheese) is out until mid-March.
To find vendor locations at the Market, check the newsletter Vendor Map each week or scan the Vendor Map QR Code at the entrance to the Market. Click here to see the complete list of our Winter Market vendors. The Vendor Map and Vendor list are also available on our website.
Remember to bring CASH in order to purchase from the few vendors who don’t take credit cards (Norman Mullet Farm and Phelps Family Farm).
Lost & Found items are turned in to the BRFM Information Tent – be sure to check there if you’ve lost something (water bottles, wallets, kids’ stuff) at the Market.
Mario Joven and Mike Ralph
This Saturday we are pleased to welcome back BRFM favorite Marion Joven with Mike Ralph on Dobro. Mario always brings together interesting artists for a great sound! Come enjoy them with your coffee or just listen while you shop!
Our musicians volunteer to perform at the Market, so tips are much appreciated!