The Broad Ripple Village Association continues to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our community. This is a fluid situation, and we expect the rapidly shifting landscape to persist for the foreseeable future. Our top priority is the health and safety of our residents, employees and neighbors.
According to The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a vital piece of reducing the risk of spreading any virus is to practice social distancing. In accordance with these guidelines, we have taken the following actions:
- Our office will be closed this week, and staff will be working from home.
- We have canceled or postponed all events through the end of April (with the exception of LUD, see below). Our event calendar has been updated to reflect the changes.
- Information will be forthcoming on the March and April Land Use & Development Committee meetings. If they stay on the calendar as scheduled, we will limit attendance to less than the 50 person guideline and adhere to all other suggested practices.
- The Broad Ripple Farmers Market will be closed through April 30.
- We will be closely monitoring the situation and will adjust as necessary.
Stay informed by subscribing to our blog, following us on social media outlets, and receiving our emails. We will continue to communicate all pertinent information to our residents and businesses. Please stay healthy and be considerate of all of our neighbors during these uncertain times. We are all in this together.