What the Locals Know
- By day, the Village is awash with shoppers and diners while the Monon Trail is crowded with joggers, bikers, skaters and strollers.
- By night, the area comes alive with a younger crowd joining the masses in lively dance and sports bars along the main Avenue.
- On land or in the water, you can experience the great outdoors in Broad Ripple.
- The best sweets in Indy from cakes and pastries, to ice cream and popcorn are made in Broad Ripple!
- Events sponsored by the BRVA are a great way to get to know the Village better.
- Foodies thrive here. Broad Ripple offers a variety of ethnic cuisine, and vegetarian/vegan and farm-to-table restaurants.
- Fashion, vinyl, unique gifts… shopping is too much fun in the Village.
- From cutting edge styles to an old-school shave and a haircut, you can get your hair “done” at high end salons or tried-and-true barbershops.
- Winter or summer, everyone goes to the Broad Ripple Farmers Market on Saturday mornings. It’s the best in town.