Broad Ripple Lights Up Children’s Wonderland Village, will be located on Guilford Avenue just north of Westfield Boulevard next to the Firehouse. FREE holiday-themed activities for the kids will be available including making ornaments, snowflake necklaces, bookmarks, coloring books, and face painting. While the kids are crafting, check out live entertainment from the following local groups on the Hope Plumbing Performance Stage.
Guests will also have the opportunity to visit with Santa + a reindeer and have a photo taken. Don’t leave early or you will miss the Bungalow, Inc. Tree Lighting at 5:25pm with Santa!
Plan your day – visit Broad Ripple Village and you will find restaurants, shops, and parking before you arrive. Be sure to post your pictures and updates for your friends can see how much fun your having! Use #BRLightsUp and @Broad_Ripple. The following restaurants and shops will be offering specials for Lights Up guests:
- 317 BBQ, 6230 Guilford Avenue, 3-5pm – Cookie Decorating
- BRICS, 901 E. 64th Street, 12-10pm – Free Hot Chocolate…make it a float for $3
- Cholita Taqueria, 1001 Broad Ripple Avenue, 11am-9pm – Free Hot Chocolate and Churros…adults can add a shot of Mexican rum for $5/7
- Foundry 317, 819 E. Westfield Boulevard, 11am-7pm – Ornament Painting
- Indy CD & Vinyl, 806 Broad Ripple Avenue, 11am-6pm – Free ICD&V Koozie or Bottle Opener
- Lark & Lily Boutique, 6358 Guilford Avenue, 12-5:30pm – 20% Off
- Lola Blu Boutique, 6350 Cornell Avenue, 12-5:30pm – Christmas Cookies + 10% Off (excludes local artisans)
- Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria, 6320 Ferguson Street, 11am-10pm – Free Medium Malnati Salad or Cookie Pizza with a $20 Purchase
- The Bungalow, Inc., 924 E. Westfield Boulevard, 12-5pm – Holiday Cookies + Spend $65, Earn a $10 Coupon for Future Purchase