As a community-led non-profit, the BRVA relies on dedicated volunteers to serve on committees, host community events, and keep Broad Ripple clean. Complete the form on this page to receive volunteer email updates.
Sponsored by the BRVA and Broad Ripple Kiwanis. Trash pickers and buckets provided; bring gloves and a friend!
- First Saturday each month from 10am – 12pm
- Meet at the Firehouse (6330 Guilford Ave)
- No clean-up if it is raining, snowing, or below 32 degrees
Interested in serving on one of the below event and community committees? Email email@example.com with your area of interest to be introduced to the Committee Chair(s).
- Art Walk (Tom Gray)
- Beautification (Kate Stephens / Lisa Huse)
- Duck Race (Rachel Hickey)
- Farmers Market (Barbara Wilder)
- Home Tour (Jordan Williams)
- Lights Up (Josh John)
- Ripple Effect 5k (Sarah Myers)
- Economic Development (Kip Tew)
- Land Use & Development (Karen Valiquett)
- Marketing (Matt Hornyak)
- Membership (Sarah Myers)
- Volunteers (Casey Springer)