Many of our Broad Ripple businesses are currently hiring, and they want to hear from you! Check out each listing below for positions available and how to apply.
Our “Now Hiring” list will be updated as we learn of more opportunities. Have an opportunity to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sapling School – 838 E 65th Street
Positions available: Assistant teachers – full and part time
To apply, email Kelsey@saplingindy.com
Three Dog Bakery – 844 Broad Ripple Ave
Hiring Dog Lovers!
Love Dogs? Join our “Pack”! We’re now hiring fun, outgoing sales people who want to provide excellent customer service to people and their pups.
• Sales Associates and Pack Leaders
• Full and Part Time Positions Available
Three Dog Bakery is also hiring at their other locations on Mass Ave and at Hamilton Town Center.
Requirements: Must have a true love of dogs and desire to learn about the benefits of our products and dog nutrition. Must be outgoing, upbeat and work well in a team environment.
Full-Time Benefits: Health, vision, dental, PTO and employee discount.
Apply online at www.threedogindy.com/employment.php
Bazbeaux Pizza – 811 E. Westfield Blvd (additional locations in downtown Indy and Carmel)
OUR PATIOS ARE BUSY!
Positions: Servers, Bussers, Bartenders, Kitchen, Hosts, Phone
- Great wages
- Health insurance if you work 30+hours/week
- All major holidays off
- Independently owned
Apply in person.
Broad Ripple Brew Pub – 842 E 65th Street
Positions available: Servers, full time and part time.
Must be 21 or older. Experience is preferred but we’re willing to train people who are motivated fast learners. Come work at a beloved and historic restaurant (the first brewpub in the state of Indiana, which introduced craft beer to Hoosiers) – a friendly, relaxed, family owned and operated establishment peopled by hard working professionals.
Apply in person and ask for Billy.
Cholita Tacos – 1001 Broad Ripple Ave
Back of House (BOH)
- Line Cook: Bi-lingual a PLUS, must have experience working in a busy kitchen as it requires excellent multi tasking skills and speed. Able to work well with teammates to put out quality food at fast pace. Understanding of allergies and food safety.
- Prep: 75% of our good is made from scratch. The ability to work to set restaurant up with accurate par levels. Understanding safe practice and sanitation working in the kitchen. Labeling and dating all items prep to ensure quality of food to ensure fresh quality. Working efficiently and quickly to get all prep done in timely manner.
- Dishwasher: This is labor intensive position. No experience needed just the ability to work quickly without getting behind and dishes piling up. Keeping area clean and tidy. On downtime must get clean dishes to the line and put away other items. May be asked to help in other areas of kitchen.
- All BOH employees get a free meal on their shift.
Front of house (FOH)
- Host/expo/busser: Any combination or the ability to do all of these positions will give you opportunity to make MORE money!
Hosts are in charge of taking staff’s temperature upon start of shift, keep up with seating and server rotation, answer phone calls with professionalism, take carryout orders over phone then put orders in on computer, take all delivery orders from GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, Total Takeout, keep men’s/ladies bathrooms stocked and clean.
- Expo will be taking food that is ready in kitchen to all guests in a quick abs efficient manner. Communication to the kitchen, manager and servers is crucial.Must make sure items are CORRECT and plated correctly before taking it out, will monitor time on how long food takes and communicate to kitchen and manager if there is problem. This person cares about presentation and quality of food. They set up and stock salsa/ guacamole station at all times.
- Busser clears off tables, sanitizes tables for seating. We are a small place so having. quick eye on tables to clear off is important! Pre bussing tables by taking dirty plates off tables for guests, stocking ice for bartenders and servers, taking out trash, sweeping areas, spot cleaning bathrooms and re-stocking, bringing glass racks out to bar, unloading and polishing glassware.
- Bussers and expo are paid hourly plus they get tipped out by all bartenders and servers by percentage of their sales.
- Servers: At least 1 year experience required as there is a lot to know with tequila s and craft cocktails. Must have liquor license, a passion to give guests a great experience as we get many local guests. This is a busy restaurant and can get overwhelming. Being able to handle stressful situations with a good attitude will reap great rewards in the end!
- Bartenders: Must have 2 years experience in a BUSY full service restaurant. This is no basic bartender job. Batching drinks, making syrups, lots of fruit prepping is involved. Most of our drinks are 75% made from scratch. Balancing speed, efficiency, keeping i with the well and guests is not an easy task here. We do not get guests asking for jack and cokes or long islands… more like palomas, margs, tiki drinks etc..
Perks: Independently owned not corporate. We care about our staff like family. 50% off food if you worked that day, 25% off on days off. 25% off at our sister company. We have events like tiki nite, cocktail classes, tent parties etc! patio is big draw and dog friendly. We have best brunches on saturday and sundays!
To apply: Stop in and fill out application. Someone will contact you to set up interview. We are hiring exceptional people IMMEDIATELY!
Condado Tacos – 838 Broad Ripple Ave
- Kitchen Team Member, Host, Expo/Food Runner, Server, Bartender, Hourly Shift Lead, Assistant Kitchen Manager, and Salaried Assistant Manager
- Full and part-time positions are available
Like their guests’ experiences, Condado takes pride in creating a culture as unique as the people they serve – A place where you’re free to be yourself. They are growing!
Apply online at condadotacos.com/careers
Sun King Barrel House Broad Ripple – 1021 Broad Ripple Ave
- Bartenders, Concierge, and Servers – Broad Ripple (and all locations)
- Sun King is also hiring in their other locations for Canning Line Operator (Downtown Indy, part-time) and Service Manager (Carmel – Full-time)
Applications for all positions can be submitted at https://www.sunkingbrewing.com/jobs
Fat Dan’s Chicago-Style Deli – 5410 N College Ave
- Full-time and part-time cooks up to $15/hour. Busy, fast-paced restaurant with fun atmosphere and a great staff! Need experienced Cooks with attention to detail and timeliness, positive attitudes and strong work ethics. Top Pay for Top Talent!
Apply in person at Fat Dan’s SoBro, located at 5410 North College Ave, or call (317) 600-3333 and ask for Chad.
Fire By The Monon – 6523 Ferguson Street
Positions available: ALL!
Apply in person at Fire By The Monon, located at 6523 Ferguson Street. Ask for Joe Cominsky.
Ezra’s Enlightened Cafe – 6516 Ferguson Street
Positions available: Kitchen staff
Full time (4-5days, at least one weekend day)
- One year commercial kitchen experience required
- Competitive pay, plus tips
- Full position description here.
Little Cairo Café – 5164 North College Ave
Positions available: Server and kitchen
Apply in person.
JW Hair Salon – 6233 Carrollton Ave
Positions available: Stylists and front desk coordinator.
To apply, visit www.jwhairsalon.com.
Broad Ripple Fit Club – 6542 E Westfield Blvd
Positions hiring: BRX Bootcamp Coach and Administrative Assistant, part time with flexible morning and evening hours.
Who’s looking to join our incredible coaching staff? For this role, we are looking for someone who has a passion for people and health. We are looking for a charismatic group fitness instructor with strong leadership skills. Bonus: free gym membership!
To apply: Email your resume to Jessi at email@example.com. Interviews will be held in the upcoming weeks.
Ace Handyman Services – North Indianapolis area
Positions available: Multi-skilled Carpenters – Ace Handyman Services North Indianapolis welcomes your expertise!
Earn $23-$25 per hour
Work out of your home using your own tools, truck or van to travel to job sites in Marion County and nearby areas.
More Broad Ripple businesses currently hiring: