Read all of the details of the City’s new plan to re-open Indianapolis using the links below. Mayor Hogsett and Dr. Caine announced the following steps today:
• On May 15 limits on public gatherings, including religious services, will be increased to 25 people or fewer.
• Non-essential retail stores, including those at malls, may reopen at 50 percent capacity with social distancing.
• Indianapolis Public Library branches may begin providing curbside pickup only.
• Beginning May 22, restaurants may open for outdoor seating with strict social distancing guidelines. Indoor seating at 50 percent is possible as soon as June 1.
• Salons and other personal services are targeted for June 1 reopening with social distancing, if data allows.
• Non-essential manufacturing and industrial activities is also targeted for June 1.