BRVA Land Use & Development Committee Meeting
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:00 P.M.
Northminster Presbyterian Church1660 Kessler Boulevard
A. Call to order and explanation of LU&DC’s position on requests (6:00 p.m.)
B. Introductions of committee members and guests (6:00-6:05)
C. Petitioner Presentations
- 6123 College Avenue, Jason Rose regarding a variance of use to establish a law office at this location. (6:05-6:20)
- 723 Broad Ripple Avenue, Matthew Smith and Michael Martinez, Co-owners of One Up, an arcade bar. Alcoholic beverage permit pending hearing on November 5, 2018. (6:20-6:35)
- 6116 Guilford Avenue, David Kingen and Justin Kingen regarding a variance of development standards to provide for two single-family residential lots, with lot widths of 40 and 49 feet (50 feet required) and to provide for detached garages with 3.3 foot rear setbacks (five-foot required).
Petition #2018-DV3-049 Hearing continued to Tuesday, November 20, 2018 before the Metropolitan Board of Zoning Appeals. (6:35-6:50)
- 62nd Street blocks of College and Carrollton Avenues, BR Housing Partners, LLC, information regarding redevelopment. (6:50-7:05)
- Committee Discussion/Information (7:05-7:15)
D. Adjournment of portion of the open meeting and confirmation of next meeting: November 27, 2018 6:00 P.M.
NOTE: There will not be a Land Use & Development meeting in December
Closed LUD Meeting Session