We are happy to welcome our dog friends at the Market!
Please keep the following rules in mind when bringing your canine companion(s) to the Market.
Broad Ripple Farmers Market Rules for Dogs and Dog Owners:
- Dog visitors must be friendly to other dogs and to children. (Dogs that become aggressive with children (any persons) or other dogs, need to be walked calmly away from the Market immediately. It is important that none of our visitors be put at risk.)
- Dog visitors must be kept on a short lead and remain by their owner’s side. (Keeping dogs on a short lead will help keep them under their owner’s control and watchful eye. But more importantly, long leads are safety hazards for all customers.)
- Dog visitors must not put their paws on vendor tables, or run under or behind vendor tables.
- Dog visitors must not sniff or lick displayed produce, plants, or food.
- Dog visitors must not pee on plants, flowers, table or tent legs, displays, cones, signs, or any objects on the Market property.
- Dog owners should come prepared to clean up after an “accident,” and to dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles or take it with them when they leave.
And finally, please do not leave dogs shut in hot cars while you shop at the Market. We want to stay dog-friendly, not dog-dangerous.