If you’re still pursuing that New Year’s resolution to lose weight and/or eat healthy, here’s a delightful and delicious meal that couldn’t be easier to make.
Roasted Salmon and Cauliflower with Parsley-Caper Sauce
recipe by Anna Watson Carl for Delish
- 1 1/4 lb. salmon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place salmon on a large piece of aluminum foil. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with ½ tablespoon olive oil, and top with lemon slices. Fold short ends of the foil toward the center; bring the long ends together and roll up to seal the salmon. Place salmon packet in the center of a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 1½ tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scatter cauliflower on the baking sheet surrounding salmon packet. Place in the oven and bake until salmon is cooked through, 12 minutes. Remove foil packet and bake 3 to 5 minutes more or until cauliflower is golden.
- Make sauce: In a food processor, pulse lemon juice, capers, parsley, garlic, and remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon and cauliflower with parsley-caper sauce.
Easy prep, easy cleanup, plus healthy and delicious! What more could you ask?
For additional sensational salmon recipes, check out our recipe archive.