Did you see all the gorgeous blackberries at the Market last Saturday? You really need to grab several pints and take them home for these fabulous easy fixes.
- Just eat them by the handful
- Top your morning bowl of cereal with them
- Put a handful of them in your favorite smoothies
- Top ice cream or cheesecake with them
- Muddle them in Prosecco for a summer cocktail
- Put them on toast with goat cheese, honey, and almonds
- Place on top of a tart made with soft cheese in a pastry cup and bake in the oven
- Put them on pizza with ricotta, honey, and basil (no tomato sauce, but lots of cheese)
- Use them in an arugula salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- Mash and heat them with Dijon mustard, honey, rosemary, & cayenne for a sandwich spread
- Cook them with honey & a little water and top waffles or pancakes with them
- Drop a handful onto fried polenta and dust with powdered sugar
- Freeze them for later
They don’t last long, so grab’em while you can and enjoy the season!